I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.
That guy? That guy. Oh, I love him a lot. I love him to bits and pieces. I love him head over heels. He drives me crazy but he never fail to amaze me almost everyday that were together. I discovered tons of things about him and it makes me fancy him even more. I discovered some of his flaws and imperfections but it never did stop me from liking him. I found out that he’s insecure and hated himself for he thought that he’s not worthy of any love he’ll ever receive from somebody and he thinks that he’s just a little piece of shit living in a cruel world. He’s a monster to his own self and I just thought that he’s just lonely. But above all those things, I chose to like him, chose to love him. There is something about him that makes me running and wanting him close. I tried to stop myself from adoring him but the more I ignore and refuse my developing feelings for him, the more I crave for his presence. And that’s when I gave up and let everything go. I let everything happen and love him the way I want to. I never took worries of all the consequences, I just let my heart decide and it led me closer to him for which I like. Its the best thing that ever happened to me, loving him. Loving him without any single doubt and fear. I love him for all that I am.
- i love him for all that i am (xx)
(Source: escafeism, via ninsmarie)
I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Book Geek Quote #549
Nothing kills you like your mind.
- (via taecutie)
(Source: ocean-wavezz, via meganmckinleymace)
Develop a healthy relationship with food. If you’re hungry, eat. If you’re full, don’t eat. Eat vegetables to be good to your body, but eat ice cream to be good to your soul.
Take pictures of yourself frequently. Chronicle your life. Selfies are completely underrated. Even if the pictures are unflattering, keep them anyway. There will always be mountains and cities and buildings, but you will never look the same way as you did in that one moment in time.
Your worth does not depend on how desirable someone finds you. Spend less time in front of the mirror and more time with people who make you feel beautiful.
Close doors. Don’t hold onto things that no longer brings you happiness and do not help you grow as a person. It is okay to walk away from toxic relationships. You are not weak for letting go.
Forgive yourself. We all have something in our pasts that we are ashamed of, but they only weigh us down if we allow them to. Make amends with the old you and work every day to become the person that you’ve always wanted to be.
- Tina Tran, Tips to being a happier you (via exoticwild)
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
- 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)
(Source: brennanat, via so-inlove-withyou)